Income tax info

| -Uncategorized

From the Graduate Students Union digest:

Your T2202A (the tuition fee receipt from U of T) is not
mailed out – you must download the receipt from ROSI. If you deferred
your Sept.- Dec. 2005 tuition, it will not appear on your T2202A but
you can still claim it on your 2005 tax return. You can get a revised
T2202A once you pay your tuition – call Student Accounts, 416-978-2142
for info about how to get a revised T2202A if needed. International
students: check the International Student Centre’s website for
specific income tax information – You can file
your income tax, on-line, for free – this is a service of the Canadian
Federation of Students. For information:

E-Mail from Cezary Niewiadomski

You can comment with Disqus or you can e-mail me at